SANBE Grants for Teachers
Our mission is to provide additional resources that enhance the quality of educational programs in Independent School District 282.
Monies raised by SANBE are used to support our creative-learning grant program, which awards grants to teachers and staff members. These grants support innovative learning opportunities to district students.
The board is made up of community volunteers and district staff. We are always looking for additional voices. Please contact us if you are interested in supporting our mission.
Board responsibilities include assessment of grant applications, fundraising and community outreach.
Fundraising and Donations:
All money distributed is collected through donations and fundraising activities. Your support is appreciated!
- Italian Dinner- A community event held each year in conjunction with the SAVHS homecoming football game.
- School Supplies- Annual opportunity for Wilshire Park and Middles School families to purchase school supplies while supporting SANBE. Order forms are distributed in the spring. School Supplies are delivered in August.
- SAV for the Future Dinner- An annual fundraiser at Jax Cafe for SANBE Education and Endowment Foundation. A fun night of dinner, silent auction, cash raffle and plenty of friends from the community
- Donate online through the district website or givemn.org
- Donate through and employer matching program
- Send check directly to:
SANBE Foundation 3303 33rd AVE NE St. Anthony Village, MN 55418