St. Anthony - New Brighton School's Student Nutrition Program offers delicious breakfasts and lunches for students. St. Anthony - New Brighton School District shares a nutrition program with Roseville Area School District.
Director of Nutrition Services
Angela oversees both the Roseville Area and St. Anthony-New Brighton student nutrition programs.
- Ideas for families for celebrating your child’s birthday at school
- Alternatives for teachers to celebrate a child's birthday at elementary school
- Birthday ideas as a school
- Alternatives for teachers for classroom rewards (elementary)
- Alternatives for teachers for individual rewards (elementary)
- Alternatives for teachers for classroom rewards (middle and high school)
- Alternatives for teachers for individual rewards (middle and high school)
- Smart Snack Calculator
- Be on the Wellness Committee
Join our team and support student nutrition!
School nutrition is a rewarding career, and we are looking for caring, enthusiastic applicants. We are looking for applicants who want to:
Nourish students’ growth and development
Become part of the school community
Have a flexible schedule
Not work any nights, weekends, or holidays
Receive paid professional development, and comprehensive benefits for long hour positions
Receive on-the-job training
Work in a permanent position or as an on-call sub