Summer free grab-and-go meals pick-up information
- Meals offered: Breakfast and lunch bundles for seven days
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Time: 9-10 a.m.
- Location: Wilshire Park Elementary, 3600 Highcrest Rd NE
- Half gallons of milk will be available (one/child/week).
- When picking up your meals, let us know if you want milk (and how much).
- Shelf-stable food will be available through our partnership with Every Meal.
- Meal boxes will continue to contain seven days’ worth of breakfast and lunch.
- All meals will continue to be free of charge through June 2022.
Your participation is crucial to our program— thank you for your support.
We promise to provide a variety of wholesome foods that students love and that also fit into the USDA recommended nutrient guidelines. Our menus feature whole grains, lean proteins, low fat dairy, fruits and vegetables to support healthy, balanced meals.
Menu items include local and/or organic fruits, vegetables, protein and grains when possible and we are continuously expanding our Farm2School efforts.
All foods and beverages served in schools meet or exceed state and federal requirements and the Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010.
Free school meals
Check out the short video below (English and Spanish) that covers what families need to know about free school meals. More meals served means additional school funding to ensure all children ages 18 and younger have access to meals.
Director of Nutrition Services
Angela oversees both Roseville Area and St. Anthony-New Brighton School District's student nutrition programs.