Student & Staff Wellness
St. Anthony-New Brighton School District recognizes that a school environment which supports healthy eating and physical activity also promotes students' health, well-being, and ability to learn. For more information, please contact Lori Watzl-King.
Ready to promote student & staff well-being? Sign up to be on the wellness committee (quarterly meetings) and make a difference in the lives of our students!
A local school district wellness policy is an official document that guides a local educational agency’s (LEA) efforts to establish a school environment that promotes healthy behaviors among students and staff.
- Ideas for families for celebrating your child’s birthday at school
- Alternatives for teachers to celebrate a child's birthday at elementary school
- Birthday ideas as a school
- Alternatives for teachers for classroom rewards (elementary)
- Alternatives for teachers for individual rewards (elementary)
- Alternatives for teachers for classroom rewards (middle and high school)
- Alternatives for teachers for individual rewards (middle and high school)
- Smart Snack Calculator