2021-22 Health & Safety Measures
Page/info last updated: Sept. 20, 2021
Need information or have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-440-5012 between 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. If it is a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek immediate medical attention.
Important info for the 2021-22 school year
Our main focus is on the health of our students and staff, and providing high-levels of in-person learning each school year.
In order for in-person learning to take place during a continued global pandemic— without experiencing unfortunate interruptions such as classroom closures, school closures, and extended quarantine periods—certain health and safety measures must be implemented.
- On Aug. 24, the School Board approved the district’s Health and Safety Measures for the 2021-22 school year as recommended by the district's Local Incident Team (LIT), which includes required universal masks for staff and students ages two and older.
- To ensure families receive the information in a preferred format, we have provided the 2021-22 Health & Safety Measures in the following three ways:
- Official Memo to the School Board.
- Google Slides presentation in an easy-to-follow bulleted format.
- Virtual Town Hall - view the recorded Town Hall event that took place on Aug. 25.