Meeting locations and times
- Regular School Board meetings are scheduled on the first Tuesdays of each month from September through June (July and August dates to be determined.) Exceptions to this would be if a first Tuesday happens to fall on a holiday or during a regular school break.
- A listening session is held 30 minutes prior to every regular board meeting (first meeting of each month) in person or via Zoom.
- Regular School Board meetings are held in person and live-streamed and recorded by NineNorth.
- Regular School Board meetings are held at the St. Anthony City Council Chambers, located at the St. Anthony Community Center, 3301 Silver Lake Rd.
- School Board Work Sessions are held on the third Tuesday of each month and begin at 7 p.m.
- Even though Work Sessions are not recorded or live-streamed via NineNorth, community members can attend in person.
- Work Sessions are held at the St. Anthony Middle School/high school building's media center, located at 3303 33rd Ave. NE.
- Special meetings of the board may be scheduled from time to time.
- Whenever possible, the date/time of these meetings will be discussed as an agenda item of a regular School Board meeting.