New family enrollment information
Thank you for your interest in the St. Anthony-New Brighton School District! Learn more about who we are, what we have to offer, and more on our About Us page.
New families will be enrolled through our Welcome Center, located at the district office, 3303 33rd Ave NE, in St. Anthony. Contact the Welcome Center via phone at 612-706-1000 or by email at email@example.com.
Hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Kindergarten through grade 12 enrollment begins each year on January 1.
Open Enrollment info for the 2021-22 school year is available below.
- Open Enrollment
- Census Information
- Early Childhood Screening
- Registration Information K-12
- Extended Student Vacation
- Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility
- Homeschool and Nonpublic
- Immunizations (No Shots = No School)
- Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) - Counting All Students Initiative
- Pre-K and Early Childhood Family Education Enrollment
- Village Kids Before and After School Care (Grades K-5)
Contact info, hours and location
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday